Translate

Friday 12 April 2013

my little ivans birthday today

Hello bloggers my name is Bronte Dyne and im 21 years old . I  have just begun a journey with Compassion by sponsoring a little Boy In Uganda called Ivan . I was once a youth worker, as a volunteer. One of my biggest and memorable acheivements of yet was helping to raise money and sending a fire engine to Ghana. I was thanked by the vice president of Ghana for my work in helping them to have a fully operational fire engine. Ivan is 4 years old and his family live on £2.50 a month such minimal amount and i hope with the awareness of compassion and my monthly donation will help him and his family. Awareness  must be brought also to the many children that need sponsorship and guidance .

happy birthday my dearest Ivan

 this is a pic of me when i was doing the fire rescue truck


 



 

1 comment: